I didn't notice until after I took these pictures, that he had a little bloody nose! I can only image how he got that. Actually, when the weather started changing, several of us had problems with spontaneous nose bleeds, especially Tanner.
Those EYES!
Although not every picture turns out the way I want, and sometimes pictures I love are out of focus (mainly to my constantly moving subjects and a lens that is sometimes too slow to keep up...) I just had to share this boy. He's always making me smile, just by being there. I love him so much! You can just see & feel his amazing spirit! A special light in his eyes.Then of course, there is this goofy girl. She is always trying to get a laugh.
So funny! Gotta love it!
1 comment:
WE just recently moved to a new apartment and Nathan's favorite past time is looking out the window as well. We're able to see who's coming to our house this way and since he's the activity coordinator for the house, he loves making sure he can see everything! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment