Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Random shots...

This is something that I have been working on. I learned to crochet a basic stitch shortly after moving here, then I taught myself how to make these cute sunburst granny squares. Once they are all finished I will connect them into a blanket. I will update you when it gets there.
 Joseph stands alot these days. We are encouraging him to try and walk,but for the most part, he wants to crawl fast or be carried. --{I think he walks when no one is looking}--
Tanner the artist
This girl LOVES yogurt. I often find her in random places with yogurt. I suppose it could be worse, but sometimes it is difficult to feed my children's yogurt habits. I have to limit them, or they would eat all the yogurt I buy in one day... possibly in one sitting. Somehow, she always gets another one.
Another project --[you saw this when I was snipping it]-- The finished rag quilt. I love this blanket. It's sooo soft and cozy. Perfect size for Joseph's bed.
The kids watching birds and the lake.
Then, why not dance when you're done?
Happy baby!
Content & curious baby
Uh, oh... sad baby! Can you guess why?
His sister. He didn't want her to sit next to him and didn't want to be touched. He wanted to be free and crawl down those stairs!
He wanted to get to this grass, although once there...
he didn't really want that either. Life's tough sometimes when you're one and you don't know what you want. But that's okay, because no matter what, your mom thinks you're cute, and she'll take a picture, so you can remember for the rest of your life.
Love these kids!

No comments: