Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just a normal day

a normal day. hmmm, what's that? For us it may mean getting lots of work done around the house, maybe work on a few projects, and of course, taking pictures!
First, let's take a look at how Ella's hair is growing out?
She did actually let me braid all her hair in the back, circling her head. I wish I could do this everyday, but it just requires her to sit for too long. She just can't stand it! So I take it whenever I can. This doesn't mean that I don't try every day though!

After a snapped a few shots of that beautiful girl, I got back to work on my first rag quilt project. Snipping away. While Anson & Tanner decide to snap away w/the camera.
You can get some crazy pics when your kids get a hold of the camera.

No comments: