Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Joseph boy 5.25.10

My Joseph boy. 13 months old. Loving, patient, kind. Loves to laugh and eat. Doesn't quite want to grow up. Loves being the baby, unless it means Ella will smother you with love. Loves to hug & snuggle with mommy. Adores daddy. Crawls REALLY fast. Has been walking along furniture for quite awhile. Can stand and take a step, but doesn't really want to. Blue, blue eyes. Very attentive. Very curious, but cautious. Can say mama, dada, Ella, uh-oh, and several other words, but prefers not to talk. Loves music, and anything that makes sounds. Goes crazy for Anson's zhu-zhu pet. Likes airplanes and bird. Can wave bye-bye and blow kisses.

Joseph, you are a special boy. There is something about you that is calming. I could have a bad day, and just y picking you up, and cuddling with you, you seem to make everything better. Thank you for being my son. I love you!
Curiouser and curiouser...
Those precious feet that are almost always BARE
Brother wants a hug & a picture too
So munchable (picture by Anson.)
(another pic by Anson.)
I love this face.

We see this face a lot.(below)
 It's almost always accompanied with this cute little sound that always makes me laugh (hard to explain. it's either like he's sucking in & blowing out air really fast...kinda like mini hyperventilate? or it's an "oooooo". Either one makes me chuckle, cause it really does sound funny/cute) Makes it really hard to take the pouting seriously. Luckily the pout usually only lasts seconds, but it is typically how he protests to something, like "I don't want to try and walk" or "I don't want Ella to pick me up." & often "I wanted a cookie too." It's very cute.
And then of course, my photography assistant! The handsome Anson! Always ready to strike a goofy pose. Where does he get that from?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are very cute pictures! You have a cute family.