Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Schools Out For Summer!

It has been my goal this week to get up to date on the blog. I have been working on it and am proud to say, I am only 3 weeks behind! I know, still more to go, but I'm getting there! No let me introduce you to some people!

 This is Milo. She was my first friend here in SC. Joseph LOVES her. If I walk by her at church, he will jump into her arms. He also loves her daughter, who is the kids favorite babysitter here.
 Here are some of her kids, and some of the Guffey kids, (another family from church) They all came over for a swim after the last day of school.
 So, after a long day of swimming what do you do? Do you make PB&J sandwiches? Ella does! Apparently sans swimsuit too, but I chose NOT to share those here. Cute. Joseph thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Jessumca said...

you guys know how to live! haha! :D seeing those pool pictures makes me want to head back over there and join you guys!