Soooo delicious! Looking at the pictures again makes me want to run downstairs and start baking up another! I loved this cake! mmm, mmmm, MMM!
I wonder what she wished for?
I think she wished for these...
So this girl was RUNNING in these high heels... all around the house, without falling, tripping on slipping once! I think she was made for these. They definitely made her happy!
Then of course she wanted to share her crown with me... what a sweetheart!
Gabriella Jewel, I sure love you! I am so glad that I am your mother.
Happy Birthday!

Ella's favorite colors are PINK and purple & she loves POLKA DOTS!
She loves to SWIM and dive for toypedos (she's a great swimmer!) She loves to dance, RUN, ride her bike, tackle her baby brother, wrestle with her big brothers. Sing, EAT, play house, play with BABY DOLLS and barbies, watch MOVIES. She is adventurous, with no fear. She will try anything she sees her brothers try. She LOVES to follow her brothers around and HELP MOMMY with anything. She loves to cook & bake with mommy. She loves Disney Princesses, especially Ariel. She loves to paint her fingers & toenails. She loves makeup & lipstick (although mom doesn't let her wear it yet, she always tries!) She loves to PAINT, play with playdoh, draw & color. She loves STICKERS. She really wants to GO TO PRESCHOOL and take BALLET. She loves to play on the piano & loves to read. She is an audacious girl with endless energy. She's funny and tons of FUN to be around.
She is tough, but definitely ALL GIRL.
It's always exciting when Ella's around!
No comments:
Post a Comment