The blossoms on my strawberry plants
Soon they will be delicious red ripe strawberries! The best you ever tasted, none of those store bought ones compare, not even close!It is amazing to see these guys come up out of the ground. It is a fascinating thing to watch as they start out as these tubular things and blossom into these huge beautiful leaves.
This is not only a sight to behold, but a delicious, heavenly smell that must be consumed, devoured and appreciated daily upon blooming, because unfortunately, they don't last very long. I love the smell of fresh lilacs, so fragrant and sweet, yet so subtle. Heavenly.
Now I couldn't resist. A friend gave me this little outfit for Joseph after her son had worn it maybe once. I am sure as I speak he is growing out of it since he is growing so fast these days (must be the weather... hee, hee)
It was just too cute and too funny to have him all dressed up like this for church. He looks like he is ready to go to the prom or something. With this outfit he really does fit in with my boys, since they always insist on wearing at least a white shirt and tie, if not the whole suit to church every week. This is something I am more than happy to comply with, I love it!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, the fact that they even make little suit outfits that tiny is hilarious! Your little guy looks so darn cute!
My sister also told me that she saw you and talked with you. She thought it was really nice that you came up to her and recognized her. Thanks for going out of your way to say hi.
Post a Comment