Saturday, June 27, 2009
Salad
About a month ago, while Devin was away on business for the week, I was sitting on the couch feeding Joseph (as I often do) when I heard noise coming from the kitchen. "Uh-oh," I thought as I looked around the room to see who had disappeared from my sight. "Ella, what are you doing in there?" "Eating salad!" was her happy response. I peeked around the corner to find my daughter perched on top of the table, with a stoneware bread pan in her lap, full of salad, that she was indeed, eating. I had to laugh, because out of all the things she could have been getting into, she chose salad and a big glass of water. I caught a few candid shots of the moment, for the possible chance that she might grow to not like salad... then I can prove that even at a young age, she knew what was good for her.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment