Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blessing Day

It's always a wonderful experience when my babies are blessed. This was nothing different for Joseph. We were so blessed to just happen to have so much family in town the weekend we were blessing him. My mom was nice enough to host everyone for dinner. It was fabulous! I love it when I can get both of our families together. I love both sides of our family so much, and it's amazing that they all get along with each other too! I am so blessed to be a part of such wonderful families. My kids are doubly blessed to have such loving, Christ like, fun and just all around amazing grandparents!
This is my wonderful husband. He is such a kind, loving and gentle father. He was definitely meant for this job! I love him so much! I am so lucky!

No comments: