Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

a new found park and the flower girl

It was a beautiful sun shiny day. The perfect day for the park. The day before on my way out to run around the "lake" or rather the "big pond" I saw this cute new park that had been constructed. Today was the day we were going to try it out! Ella invited her dearest friend Mia to come along, and we made it a play date! yippee!
Only a few things are required at a park to make this girlie happy... swings and slides. This one had great swings and at least 3 slides! Who could ask for anything more? How about fun things to CLIMB! (another favorite of hers)
this is Mia's little brother and Ella just adores him!
This is what Joseph did the whole time, all cozy in the wrap. I love that thing!
At the bottom of the hill from the playground is a huge field of these flowers. I love them! In fact I want them at my house!Such a cute girl!do you know what kind of flower these are?
I just can't help but love these horrible things... so magical and beautiful, but extremely annoying in your own yard! Make a wish!

No comments: