Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Father Son campout?

The boys love camping... in fact we all do. It was the annual Stake Father/Son campout, but since Devin had just gotten back into town from LA and was leaving again early Sunday for Florida for a week... and, and, and all the other reason we girls (and Joseph) wanted to see him a little before he left again, the boys decided to camp out in the backyard instead. It was perfect weather. They set up their tent, roasted marshmallows over our propane stove, had a few s'mores (they even let me join them for one, before I was sent back inside so they could have "boy" time) It was great. They had so much fun, I think we might do this a lot this summer!

1 comment:

Greg & Jen said...

We love camping too! We just got back in fact. We went to dash point in Federal Way. I think it's cute that they wanted to have boy time... You have such a great little family!