Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow body goin' any where...

This is the beginning of the snowfall in Tacoma. I absolutely LOVE snow! So do my kids. I was so happy to have all the snow we had last month, in fact, I would welcome it back in a heartbeat. I know not everyone shares my enthusiasm, but that's okay, I am entitled to my opinion. I just think that everyone should stop complaining about things they can't control. Boy, here they complain about the rain, they complain about the snow... in fact they even complain when the weather is hot (saying it's too hot!) Let's all just enjoy the good, the bad and the crazy weather that Heavenly Father throws at us! It's not like complaining about it is going to make it go away. And what better way to enjoy it then have a snowball fight?!

1 comment:

Roderick family said...

hey dacia! well i've started making my own hair bows for the baby, mainly headbands right now, but Tiff was telling me about yours and i would looove to look at your blog. If you don't mind adding me that would be great!!! our email is bcmb2002@juno.com. i sure enjoy looking at your family blog from time to time..your kids are adorable!! That's all for now!
Christina