Ella's hair has been growing... finally! Still most of it is in the back, but we work with it. She is adorable, even if her father sometimes teases her about have a Brigham Young haircut. Poor girl. Just so all of you know, we haven't ever cut her hair, it's "mullet-ish" all on it's own. Often that means her hair is adorned with headbands, bows, pigtails... anything to show off that beautiful hair that is currently growing in a little un-beautiful way. Don't worry Ella, your hair will continue to grow and eventually come in thicker and longer in the front... I promise!
Well, since her hair is finally long in the back, I have been dying to curl it. A little wary of wanting to use any heat tools on my precious baby I opted for the safer sponge curlers.
She was very good. She watched Dora while I put them all in (she NEVER sits and watches anything, so I was surprised this worked) Then after I was done she even asked me to paint her nails... boy are we in trouble, she is definitely all girl... but I love it. With 3 boys, I am perfectly okay with her being girly.
She loved the curlers! See... big cheese!
I put them in late morning and she slept with them in during her nap. We took them out before heading out to the ward Christmas party.
To top it all off we pulled her hair up a little in the front and added an adorable bow. She was quite the princess.
No comments:
Post a Comment