Below are some pics from the evening. First, a scene from the Nativity that was very well put together for being sort of last minute. Tanner was a shepherd (far left in red) Anson, a very entertaining donkey (lower right) He did great, until his ears accidentally fell off once and he got a few laughs. From that point on he intentionally made his ears fall several times, being quite an actor, playing up the laughter and ending the play with putting the ears on other animals and including sticking them in the manger. Who says baby Jesus didn't have a sense of humor? I am sure he did. I was half a little embarrassed and half trying to hold back the laughter myself. I luckily caught it on video and was able to share it with his Dad the next day. I have put off posting in hopes to get the video uploaded, but have yet to do it. Check back and hopefully I will have it soon. I am sure you will find it a little amusing too, especially if you have or ever have had a 4 yr old boy.


Here should be a pic of Anson with Santa, but my camera wasn't cooperating. Someone else was also taking pictures and gave me prints of all my kids with Santa, but I can't remember where I put them "too keep them safe" and so when I remember I will scan upload Anson here.
Tanner & Anson after their performance. Anson really was happy to be a donkey, even though you can't tell from this picture. He again kept goofing off and smiling after the picture was taken.
Tanner with Santa
As well as a pic of Ella actually looking at the camera.
She actually did very well. I expected her to cry, but I think it was helpful that he shoved a candy cane in her hands first. The boys both screamed at this age when we tried for Santa pictures. Ella didn't scream, she was just a little wary.
No comments:
Post a Comment