That being said as I sit here and reflect back on all my loved ones, friends and family, I am certain that I am the only one that has this "curse" as most say. I am not a chocoholic. Now if you put a bowl of sugary sour candy or just about any other candy but chocolate, I am sure to devour, almost until sugar coma state... I do love candy, especially the sour variety.
So to my surprise, yesterday I had the overwhelming urge to make this amazing creation... I most really love my husband! Yes I really do, for there is no other reason I would make this chocolatey, chocolate creation. Please, as you scroll to this picture, do not try licking the screen, it won't taste nearly as good as the real thing.
Want a taste? Come and get a piece, there is no way that
Devin can finish off this cake by himself!
Thank you, thank you bakerella for the wonderful idea... she was also the inspiration for the oreo truffles... remember those? some of you might, if not I will make those again soon. This cake was so much fun to make. My husband LOVED it... with a big glass of milk!
Devin can finish off this cake by himself!
8 comments:
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't care for chocolate...
The cake looks great though, and I'm glad it tasted good too!
Oh my Dacia... This looks delicious! I want some! But you kno, between chocolate and sour patch fruits I would choose the sour.... and then the chocolate... after. So I would have both but in that order...
I attest to the scrumptious-ness of this cake! Lucky me got there just in time to scuff up the frosting before you could take a picture! I do feel quite guilty about that...but hehe I got to eat that piece!
Oh it was divine. I feel so privileged to have eaten the last piece!!! So delicious.
Yes, you're crazy!... coming from a die hard chocolate eater, that is. My mouth is salivating just looking at this scrumptious chocolate cake!
yummmmmmmmmmmmm! I Love Chocolate.
It makes me break out but I still love it. Your cake looks very yummy!!
Post a Comment