Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

S2N 2008

The Shu Crew aka Team Shumate
the start of the 2k junior shuffle... go team Shumate!
Reagan, Kelsey, Tanner & Anson
Ella taking a few cool down laps after the big race
The sound to narrows was so much fun this year. The weather was perfect... not too hot, not too cold, just a slight head wind on the last hill... what a difference than last years rain, rain and more rain. We were even able to stick around for the diaper dash! What a relief, especially since Ella and Gwyn had trained so hard this year :)

Matt & I ran the 12K (no, not together... although I wish I could say that I could keep up with him... maybe someday... maybe someday - so watch out! j/k) Gina had to opt out this year :( but there's always next year, right? Trav and Jaqui (also known as travilyn - the combo of their two names) ran the 5k, Alan & Stella the 5k walk. The kiddos ran the 2k with their dads, good job Devin and Matt! Then the babes ran the diaper dash.

It was a fun year and we all did great. I definitely love this family tradition and hope that we keep it up for years to come. Go Team Shumate! Yeah!

3 comments:

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

Hey I love those guys! The Shu Crew is awesome. I'm not coming back to S2N until I get inducted...
No not abducted!
Love the family bonding!

Greg & Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna Kaholoaa said...

Hey i have a new blog send me a email at skittlesluvr15@yahoo.com then ill send you an invite!!