Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

hmm, If I were a loaf of bread, I would be....

a hot, freshly baked loaf of cinnamon sugar swirl bread. if I was from great harvest... cinnamon chip. yumm.

It's not that I don't have anything to do these days. If you have talked to me recently you know I have anything but time on my hands... but I just couldn't start summer vacation right without spending the day baking bread with Anson, watching Tanner perform magic tricks, watching the boys paint and dancing around the living room with Ella, and the boys. Life is good... I wish all my moments could be spent like this.

While I look at this picture the smell of the bread is wafting in from the kitchen... it's calling my name... mmm... gotta go!

2 comments:

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

Uh yeah that looks great and I bet it smells and tastes better!
So when can I expect you to show up with some for me?
I also really like the Cheddar Garlic bread from Great Harvest.

Anonymous said...

Yum! I'm coming over!!! hehe. Seriously though the cinna burst kind is my favorite.