Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

pigtails anyone?


who says you have to have a lot of hair to have pigtails? well, Ella is proof that even if you are practically bald... if you are cute you can pull off just about anything... especially if you are 1.

6 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Dacia!! I found your blog sort of by default! It is Rachel Shaw (Uffens)! My mom always talks about how adorable your kids are...and she is right! They are all so beautiful! I am coming home in a week for a bit...so I am sure I will see you soon! Our blog is uffensfamily.blogspot.com

Jennie said...

I saw your blog on Adrianne's. Way to go! We miss having you in our ward. Tanner is so grown up! Check us out: http://martinezmenagerie.blogspot.com/
Jennie

sher said...

hehe...howd' you get her to hold still. That is adorable!

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

Hey we could try out that hairstyle on various family members (namely older males) and post the pics and then see who all can pull off the tiny pigtails! :D

Laura Call said...

Hey stranger! Were you planning on keeping your blog a secret forever? I saw your name on Adrianne's blog... I never would've known!! I'm glad to see you already have a link to my blog... why haven't you said hi??? You're in trouble missy!! Okay, I'm done giving you a hard time, now to the good stuff... your kids are too cute! I LOVE the b-day pictures of Ella in the post below... those are so sweet, she's a doll.

I'm so glad I found your blog, I'll add you to my links... don't be a stranger!!!

THE BULLOCK FAMILY said...

Cute piggy tales!!!