Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Anson at work...

Anson has always loved to work. He is a worker at heart.
He reminds me of this everyday when he does things like,
take apart doors and doorknobs, begs to mop the floor or clean
windows, asks to go work in the yard... there are so many ways.
Well, last week Tanner had decided to take off the training wheels
(he's the more cautious of the two...) and so we took them off.
After trying it out and leaving his bike for some other adventure,
within seconds Anson had the training wheels back on and
was riding up and down the sidewalk. It took me at least 5-10 min
to get those off the bike, but Anson, this smart little boy had
those back on... correctly might I add, in mere seconds.

After he was done riding his brother's bike around
he got to work on his tricycle... always at work!




2 comments:

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

Hehe, what a cute worker. Does he have his own tool belt?

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Anson. He really is a good worker! I can vouch for that. Any time I am doing something he always asks so politely in his adorable voice, "Can I help with that?" Oh he melts my heart. All of them do. ;)