Okay, so here's a little "activity" (that's what my boys are constantly saying these days... I must use that word a lot... "mom, what's an activity I can do? mom, I am done with this activity, can I have another one?" you can see I am trying to keep them busy this summer with good "activities")
So the activity of choice is memory, I was given instructions to post this and since I love to follow directions (hee, hee) here you go...
The directions are as follows:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hi Dacia. What a fun thing. I've known you for quite a few years but we don't have too many memories together. We need to do something about that. ;-) But one memory I do have is when we came up and stayed with you a couple of years ago. I can't remember why. . . Anyway, you made me feel very comfortable and welcome in your home. We had fun hanging out and going to the Halloween festivities at your Dad's work. We need to get up there and see you guys more often. Give the kids hugs & kisses for me!
Where to start?
How about your house being my cafeteria for my lunch break...
I prefer to remember running with you just before you got pregnant with Anson and you had a hard time getting into the groove of forcing your body to your will (I try to block out runs like the 12K S2N).
How about phone conversations that start with a quick question and one of needing to go do something else, but we keep talking instead :)
Oh, how about being co-Enrichment Leaders? We planned a mean Garden Party.
Where to end?
One more... 5:30am cycling class
and talking on cell phones while sitting in our cars next to each other... Mwa ha ha ha (picture the fliptop head)
Swimming on the 4th of July 06. You were awesome, and I was all self conscious, since it was the first time swimming in a pool with Travis.
I didn't tell you this then, but was so grateful to you, and I knew we would one day be sisters-in-law. ;)
Aloha,
Boy your kids are growing. What a beautiful daughter you guys have. She's a cutie. Hey I have my own blog now so stop by when you get a chance. ChiefKaholoaa.blogspot.com
Love & Aloha Gigi
Hi Dacia! I am browsing around at blogs today and stumbled on so many from UP! It's great to see your family...so cute! I hope you're doing well in WA. I am pretty jealous you are there since I am melting in Phoenix! Well I just wanted to say hi!
Amy Bang (Williams)
I think my favorite memories are when we would get together in our big group to exercise at 5:30 a.m. I really miss that... It was fun to have such a great start to our days!
Dacia-
Whenever I think of you I think of your smiling face. You always seem to have a smile. You also have such a very sweet personality. Your children are so sweet als. We also both have boys named Tanner.
Post a Comment