Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

a mouse? hmm

Sneaky and quick.
Clever for sure.
How do I find it?
My Fridge has an ALARM.
Not when you open it, but when it gets left open for so many seconds too long. It's great, unless said mousie closes the door tight. Then, I just discover this when I pull out the cheese to make a quesadilla or something.

Grr, that darn mouse, with it's large bite, and creative  saran wrapping skills.
This mouse needs it's OWN block of cheese, to nibble randomly.

2 comments:

Becka said...

I think that "mouse" comes over to my house and visits my fridge too!

grammaDawn said...

My guess is, you're having such a great time, live in a great place and have much better weather then we have here that you'll never leave. I have a friend from high school that moved to NC the year after graduation and has no thought of coming back.