Hello Shumates! We are fairly new at blogging so we've been happy to see some familiar faces. And your super cute kiddies :) We will definitely be checking in with you now and again. (Because it certainly has been a while in person!!) Take Care, the Woodhouses
• All images are property of The Shumate Family, unless otherwise stated. • Each post is original. Please do not replicate any original text, tutorials or photos from this web site without permission.
6 comments:
That was so cute! I even got a little teary eyed. I am cheesy, I know. I love that song though.
That was beautiful! One of those perfect moments in time. What awesome kids you have.
Hey this is Erin. I met you at Afton's baptism...better known as Jared's wife:) You have the cutest little family and I absolutely love that song!
Aww, that was too precious! :)
Cute, Cute, Cute and Cute.
Hello Shumates! We are fairly new at blogging so we've been happy to see some familiar faces. And your super cute kiddies :) We will definitely be checking in with you now and again. (Because it certainly has been a while in person!!) Take Care, the Woodhouses
Post a Comment