Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

To my Pittsburg hubby...

Hubby Tag

So I was tagged by my friend, Laura, to play hubby tag! I rarely do these, but since Devin is away on business, I thought it might be fun since he's not here with me. Here it goes....

What is his name? Devin Palmer Shumate

Nicknames? Dev, devey devers (his mom loves calling him that) D40, D-shizzle...

How long have you been married? 8 wonderful years

How long did you date? well... we were "just friends" for a good portion of the time (at least that's what we told everyone) but from the first time we went out to our wedding... about 11 months.

How old is he? 30!

Who eats more sweets? depends... we both have sweet teeth... (not just one) but probably me... although he generally eats more ice cream than me

Who said I love you first? he did

Who is taller? he is

Who can sing better? me

Who does the laundry? depends... usually me, but he is definitely better at getting it all folded and put away after he washes it... I get distracted.

Who pays the bills? me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me

Who mows the lawn? usually Devin

Who cooks dinner? me

Who drives? he does

Who is more stubborn? hmm, I'm not sure, he'd probably say me... but I'm not stubborn, am I? :)
Who kissed who first? I think it was a tie...

Who asked who out first? I asked him out :)

Who proposed? he did. all alone in a wide open field at night, music playing, slow dancing... then he gets down on his knee... good memories

Who has more siblings? I do. he has 3 brothers, I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters

Who wears the pants? We each have a leg in there.

TAG.... Dani, Adrianne, Gina, and Jaqui

2 comments:

Laura Call said...

Fun to read! Thanks for playing!

Travis and Jaqui said...

Does it count if I already did it? lol. A few months ago..