SO it's been a long, long, long time since I have posted... let's just say,
life has been busy... but you all already know that!
Since I didn't post much of our summer I thought I would start there.
life has been busy... but you all already know that!
Since I didn't post much of our summer I thought I would start there.
The week after Jacob came home from Korea, we all headed to a family reunion at the ocean.
It was a lot of fun, even though we had some rain and a few sunburns too.
It was a lot of fun, even though we had some rain and a few sunburns too.
the water whether it was cold or hot outside... brave, very brave kids.
The best octi-castle you ever will see... winner of most creative
and most effort in the sand castle building contest.
and most effort in the sand castle building contest.
it was great! One big happy, and often hungry family!
Well, it was a great week filled with lots of memories. It was great to have everyone together again. It was wonderful that Lauren & Brandon were able to come all the way from Oklahoma. Dave was able to take a little time off from the campaign, Devin was able to take a little time off from work and the rest of us were there for the duration. We played, boogie boarded, body surfed, flew kites, built sand castles, took long walks, ate, stayed up late playing games, watched movies and so much more... it was great!
1 comment:
Sounds likes sooo much fun!! What a great way to get the whole fam together. It sounds like you all enjoyed some really great quality time with one another... how fun for you guys!
Post a Comment