Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

annyong haseo!

home again, home again, jiggity jig...
After 2 hard working years, my beloved brother Jacob has returned from faithfully serving the Korean people. It is so nice to have him home. I love Jacob and it's great to be able to talk to him and hang out with him. I am so proud of him and all the work that he did in Korea. He has grown up a lot in the last 2 years, but he is also still the same old Jacob. Great job little bro and welcome home! Love ya!

The kids posing for mom... we have to
remember the sign we made, right?All the grandkids waiting patiently with their signs, thanks to
a bag of mini oreos from Grandma Heather.
(that's what Cora is sneaking in her mouth in this pic)
The reunion... I just couldn't help but share this sweet picture.
Love you Mom!
Apparently this is how Korean's pose for pictures.
The Fam (minus Dave, Lu, Brandon & Ash)
It was so fun to meet him at the airport!
Anson insisted, "This bag is too heavy, I need to carry this for Jacob"
Apparently after you have been serving as a missionary a 4 year old is
stronger than you and must carry your bags. Depending on where you
served I suppose this could be true?
Jacob with President Call (aka Dad) just after his interview
and heading in to be released as a missionary.

8 comments:

Greg & Jen said...

Yeah Jacob!! Even though I don't know him, it's a great thing to serve a mission for our Heavenly Father. I'm sure he was very happy to see everyone at the airport. That's great!

Gina said...

Did you get the cricut?

Laura Call said...

These are great pictures! I especially love the one of your mom and Jacob... that is the sweetest thing! I was noticing how photogenic everyone in your family is... what a good looking bunch!

The Shumate Family said...

no Gina, no cricut... although Kelly purchased one. She cut the letters out for me before she gave the other cricut back to Donna. Good eye, catching that they were cut by a cricut!

Helena said...

잘 귀환했어 축하합니다!

Mashelle said...

I'm glad your brother made it home safely. I love the picture of him and your Mom - pure love!

Laura Call said...

Maybe you already know this, but your traffic reader thing isn't giving you an accurate reading... it shows you the blog address that people are dropping in from but that's not necessarily the person viewing your blog. I was checking out Adrianne's and popped in from her's and it shows her address for me. I noticed my blog is already showing on there and it wasn't me... so someone else must've linked over from my blog. I just thought it was interesting but maybe you already knew it wasn't giving you a true reading.

Since I'm here I might as well add that I'd love to see a new post soon! :)

skye said...

I can't believe "little Jacob" is home from his mission. It must be quite a few years since I've seen him because the picture in my head doesn't look nearly as old as he does now. :)

Congrats on the successful mission, Jacob, and welcome home!