although I have many things that I need to update you all on, I wanted to take a moment to talk about this little miss. Anyone of you who have spent any good amount of time with Ella knows that, even though she is a girl of few words, she is a communicator. You know what she wants, and she knows how to get what she wants without many, or any words. This can be attributed to many things...
-her brother's desire to do just about anything for her, including talking (anything but
diapers, darn)
-her ability to sign her favorite words (especially more, hungry, please and drink... who needs
any others?)
-the fact that she is a girl?
there are many factors and she has a way of communicating what she wants. She knows some words, but chooses very carefully when and if she wants to use them. (and she understands everything)
Well this past week she has been adding to her more established vocabulary with leaps and bounds. It is always fun when a child learns to speak and this week she has been shocking us left and right (and since I was at a family reunion I have many witnesses.) Her favorite word is of course Ella. Second favorite has to be cracker and yes, much to my dismay yesterday while feeding her a s' more, she said chocolate (I am sure she is going to love chocolate, I can tell by the way she snatches it and quickly says mmm.) There are many more and if you say something she always tries to repeat it. I sure love my baby girl!
Stay tuned for more on our summer adventures!
1 comment:
Dacia... it's Holly Fish Beck. Found you through Rachel. Your little girl looks so much like you. She is so cute. Email me and I will authorize you on my blog. We are private. holly.accounts@hotmail.com. I would love to hear from you.
Post a Comment