Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Surprise!

Some things I learned on August 19th
  1. Joseph loves Doritos
  2. Joseph will do anything, including learn to climb, when faced with the opportunity to eat said Doritos
  3. Once acquiring new skill & previously mentioned Doritos, happy dancing ensues no matter the danger

Since this day, my once timid baby, is scared of nothing. 
He climbs EVERYTHING if presented with the opportunity. Step stools must be put away when not in use, chairs put up on tables. If he can't find something to climb, his last resort is to just dance on the coffee table.

4 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

I love hearing about your cute family! Hope all is well:)

grammaDawn said...

This is so Justine, my youngest. She was always climbing something. She didn't need a chair or stool. She just opened a bottom drawer, stepped inside, then opened the next drawer up, stepped inside that and so on until she was up on a counter. Couldn't keep anything away from her.

grammaDawn said...

One more thing....thanks for introducing 'our best bites' to me. I can't get enough of that one.

The Shumate Family said...

you are SO welcome Dawn... I know. I LOVE their recipes. I don't think I have disliked one yet! And all of my kids have been climbers...I guess I was just thinking that maybe he wasn't going to be?! He had me fooled with his calm demeanor and cute curls. I should've known it was coming.