Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm back?

Most of you know that March/April is birthday time at this household. I am the only one without a spring birthday. So life tends to get even busier for these months. (and that's not even mentioning the aunts, uncles, friends that have birthdays during these time... I mean we have several birthdays EACH WEEK!) This isn't a good excuse to be slack on blogging. Or the fact that I am now busy with primary, Devin's work schedule is still crazy, and it's getting hot here (makes it harder to stay inside and blog when you can go outside and PLAY!)

Well, here are some of the things we've been busy with...






1 comment:

grammaDawn said...

Fineflippinly, good to hear you are all well and everyone is happy and getting older. I was wondering if the world really was flat and you and your family had fallen off. Good to get some of the latest goings on.