Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Birthday Boys!


We started the month off with Anson's birthday. I made yummy cupcakes for his class and had lunch with him at the school. We celebrated with the family with his choice dinner (chicken soup) and of course, more cupcakes.  
Then we had a birthday party. On Devin's first day off since landing in South Carolina, we invited a BUNCH of boys over for a combined birthday party for the boys. Pizza, games, cake and a pinata, of course! We had a lot of fun.



Next, on Tanner's real birthday, I again made cupcakes for his class and We had lunch with him at school. That night he chose taco night for his meal of choice and instead of more cake or cupcakes, he just wanted ice cream. 

Then to finish off the March birthday's we celebrated Devin's birthday. Before heading to work, we spent the morning shopping. He was happy to buy some new dress shoes with his birthday money, especially since he spends the majority of his day standing. I am sure his knees are thanking him. Since he had to work the evening of his birthday I made pizza for dinner, took it to him at work and surprised him with some delicious cupcakes topped with nutella and fresh buttercream frosting. They were DELICIOUS!

2 comments:

Dani Dooley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUMATE KIDS!! We love you and miss you dearly. I love the new pic on top Dacia. You and Devin are soooo cute!

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

Mmm cupcakes.