Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

what a week...

I am sure everyone has weeks that you have TONS of things planned that need to get done, things that people need you to do, and things that you want to do... the week flies by, and at the end of it all you look back and wonder what on that monstrous list actually got done?! Well, last week was one of those weeks. We:
  • celebrated a happy birthday for my now 6 year old!!!
  • began installing curtains on some windows (thanks to the construction zone that popped up next door... nothing like waking up to 15 construction workers right out your huge kitchen windows. It screams "I need curtains!") I can thankfully say that job was completed this morning! yay!
  • I battled the stomach flu (can't mom's get paid sick days?!) 
  • and got a new calling (Primary President)
Most of the things that I wanted to get done, didn't... but luckily there is always another week, right? Hopefully this next week will go much smoother. (or at least avoid the sickies!)

3 comments:

Honor said...

Wow! congrats on the calling and the curtains! and yes, I would love to come visit your SC nursing lounge ... 4 chairs and a changing table? you'll get spoiled!

lrbodine said...

Good luck with the new calling! I loved being Primary President and miss that calling. Maybe I'm weird!

And I have those weeks of huge lists and not as much done on them more often than not....

grammaDawn said...

Didn't take them long to know a great leader when they see one, congrats!
If your lists ever get done, you have way too much free time on your hands.
I know someone that worked with a guy that was found dead. In his car was a 'to do before I die' list. Everything was checked off. Guess he needed a longer list.