Tuesday, November 24, 2009
TrIcK or tReaT 2009
We had a fun Halloween as usual. It was nice having it on a Saturday this year. We were able to spend most of the day together. We started the day off with a soccer game, a birthday party, then headed to Spaghetti Factory, where they give the kids FREE meals if they dress up! Isn't that great! All the employees were dressed up too. It kept Ella very entertained and quiet during dinner. Especially every time a server dressed as the count (from sesame street) walked by. She just about died when he came and talked to her. She LOVED it! Then we went to sweet street in the Stadium District, then finally to trunk or treat. It was a VERY busy, but extremely fun day.


Grandpa met the kids at the door with a scary mask. Luckily no one was scared, they all thought it was funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK Girl, I think it is about time for a new post on here, I want to see the house, You dont have to take a picture of the inside cause I am sure there are still boxes around but at least the outside. We sure do miss you, its not the same at church without you guys.
Hey Dacia! Just wanted to say hello... it's been so long! I still can't get over how much your cute little girl looks just like her Mommy!
Post a Comment