Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

cracked eggs?

Ella has a fascination with eggs. She's not my first child to have this fascination. The kids love to help me cook, and usually they ask if they can crack the eggs. Why do they always choose the messiest part of the job? Not sure.

Well recently Ella has come to practice when I was not supervising her. She's quick, and quiet, and I am usually well distracted with her baby brother or something else when she decides to practice. I suppose this could be considered a talent? She is very good. She gets a bowl, the eggs and cracks away. She doesn't usually spill, and there aren't ever any shells in the bowl. This has to be a talent. Especially since I have NEVER shown her how to crack an egg.
Gotta love 2 year olds. Gotta love the incredible Ella!

No comments: