Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So, what do you think?

8 comments:

Travis and Jaqui said...

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! I am DYING. Tell me!
Btw: Evan & Lindsay are having their baby today!

Gina said...

I already know so I won't ruin the surprise. Congratulations!

smiles said...

I can't tell! Even though I am on baby #4...I still can't read those ultrasound things...Is it a girl or boy...Maybe, I will just call you..sneaky..sneaky...Congrats either way...I'm excited for you! Tiff=-)

Greg & Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I didn't know you were expecting. How exciting... I bet the kids are excited too.

THE BULLOCK FAMILY said...

I say boy. It seems like the season for them.How exciting for you!!

lrbodine said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting again.

Chief Kaholoaa said...

Congratulation!!! Hey send me your email address again. HawaiianStyleRealtor@gmail.com

Jennie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wow, your family is growing! I remember when it was just one little one...