Anson loved being the goalie.

Ella was a permanent spectator, although at times she would have enjoyed playing much more. Several times she would try. I think she is going to love soccer! She already kicks the ball around.
I had the fun of coaching Tanner's team this year. It was quite an experience. With such a competitive spirit myself, I tried to restrain that and encourage the kids to do their best and have fun. I think I was successful. It was a lot of fun to coach the team. The games have a bit more organization then the younger teams and they get more of the concept of defense and offense. Tanner was a star player (and I'm not saying that as his mom) He and 2 other players could rock the field together... he was definitely the fastest out there, and boy does he love to run!

It was a fun season. The boys received medals at the end of the season... which they are so proud of. I am proud of them too. Soccer is so much fun.

Ella was a permanent spectator, although at times she would have enjoyed playing much more. Several times she would try. I think she is going to love soccer! She already kicks the ball around.
I had the fun of coaching Tanner's team this year. It was quite an experience. With such a competitive spirit myself, I tried to restrain that and encourage the kids to do their best and have fun. I think I was successful. It was a lot of fun to coach the team. The games have a bit more organization then the younger teams and they get more of the concept of defense and offense. Tanner was a star player (and I'm not saying that as his mom) He and 2 other players could rock the field together... he was definitely the fastest out there, and boy does he love to run!

No comments:
Post a Comment