Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I love to see the temple...



I'm going there someday...

Here are some pictures of our primary temple trip last week. It's always nice to take the kids to the temple, so they can actually see what we have been learning about.

Sharing time just happened to be about temples all month... we didn't know this when we originally planned this activity last year... so it was perfect!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we ran into you guys since we were there too! Looks like they had a great time.

ps. I like the damask background of your blog. Very chic!

The Shumate Family said...

I wish I had seen you too! They did have a great time.
I though of you when I chose the damask... I knew you liked it... thank you!

Rebecca Parker said...

great minds think alike:) our ward's primary went on 6/28! i was quite apprehensive, but we got a good turnout=35 kids & i was glad we did although time actually went by fast & we only had time for lil' tour around temple & not activity or time @ park (probably better we avoided the latter considering most in Church clothes:)). we even tossed snacks in the car en route home to avoid being any later:) please tell me that you were kidding about not knowing that it was the theme o' the month?! that's true inspiration, which we need in there, eh?