Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of a NEW School Year

The boys for were very excited for school to start today. Anson had been trying to let a tooth hold on for a little longer, just so he could be the first one at school to lose a tooth this year. Unfortunately, he lost it in the pool yesterday, and when I say lost, I mean... He was so disappointed we spent 20 min scouring the bottom of the pool. No luck. Alas, we headed off this morning bright eyed and ready for the day. They're both very excited about their teachers. I am happy that they both wanted me to walk them to their classrooms and send them off with hugs and kisses.

I love my boys! I'll sure miss them while they're at school! And so will Joseph! When I got home from taking them Joseph asked where they were, when I told him, he just said with saddness in his voice "why?"  He has liked the extra attention though, so he might get over it quick.