Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Christmas Time in South Carolina

*Just a note...I thought I had published this post on 1/14 when I wrote it... oops! I guess I have to remember to hit PUBLISH after. Thanks Mom for reminding me you hadn't seen Christmas pictures yet. Sorry for making you wait SO long!

 Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree... how lovely are your branches! 
I love Christmas time. I love brisk wintery days, sipping hot chocolate, singing Christmas songs, decorating, baking... gingerbread house making. I love getting together with friends to sing carols & take goodies to those you care about. I love helping others feel the spirit of Christmas. I love giving. I love giving presents! I love Christmas trees & holiday lights. There are so many things that I enjoy about this crazy, busy season. Most of all, I love the reason for the season. The birth of the Savior.
 
 
 Joseph was the first to eat something that came in his stocking. Santa was so intuitive ti know that he loves dum-dum lollipops. Actually, all morning Joseph was eating. Even after the kids put up their stockings, Joseph still accomplished finding something here and there to sneak into. All he cared about was the candy, candy, CANDY!
 The kids were so excited to open these card games. Mom was too! I love fun educational games!
 
 DW Puzzle! These kids LOVE puzzles. Must be genetic.
 Joseph was still tired from getting home from DW at 5:30 am Christmas Eve, and playing so hard all week. He wasn't too into unwrapping the presents, although we made him unwrap his. He would have been perfectly happy sitting on Daddy's lap and watching everyone else.
 This boy loves a ball. His favorite word is ball. He even knows how to say football! Joseph is definitely all boy. So fun.
  This girl was SO happy that she received this box of Princess dress up! Wow, she changed about a million times! She is still wearing her jewelry daily and is often found dressing up...sometimes multiple times a day.



Thank you Grandma & Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles & Cousins for such wonderful Christmas presents! We love you all and miss you so much! Thank you for thinking of us!

No comments: