Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sorry for my absence...

Not that you want to hear them... but here are my excuses. This past month has been a whirl-wind. Has it for you too? First, Joseph had to visit the hospital for severe croup, we've had sickos left & right (including a 4 day bout with the stomach flu for J & me) Primary, soccer, soccer & more soccer, ballet, preschool, Halloween, trick or treating, ward party, more sickos, Grandparents visiting, trip to Charleston and TONS more! We've been busy. We're now finished with soccer (as of today) and the boys had their first flag football practice last night. I think I'll rest when I grow up... maybe. I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

Hope things have gotten better with sicknesses!

Kayleen said...

I just found your blog through facebook. Your kids are so cute! And so big! I hope the sickness has left your house for awhile. Hope you don't mind if I follow your family :)