It's a bitter sweet time of year. I love having the kids all home with me. I don't have to worry about schedules, we can play and work and do all sorts of things together. I love how much fun the kids have all together and how much the boys entertain their sister.
But going back to school means, I have a moment to myself. Even if it's only but a moment, I enjoy nap time. It usually means I can get caught up on cleaning, or other work I may have. I like going to the store with 2 kids, rather than 4. We are back to being on our normal schedules and the kids really enjoy school.
Always many more reasons, but I will save the long list for another time.
- wearing their robot shirts, or other NEW school shirts
- eating lunch at school!
- recess, and recess
- seeing their friends they hadn't seen all summer
- a little bit excited about learning, maybe a lot, but not excited about homework
3 comments:
Your kids are ADORABLE! It was fun talking to you at the party...you just seem like someone I would totally get along with. As for my blog going private...I will totally add you just send your email that you sign in with to erin_p_dooley@yahoo.com and I will send the invite and then you have to accept before it will let you log in. Talk to ya later:)
OK...I say totally a lot:)
I feel the same way, I am so happy to be back on a scheduale. Summer was crazy, yet fun. I am excited for fall I love this time of year. Especially Halloween!!! Your boys look so handsome on there first day.
Post a Comment