Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

they say it's your birthday... again?!

After 2 boys birthdays, Devin's birthday, several extended family birthdays, a few friends birthdays... you'd think we were partied out, right?! Not quite.

Lauren was in town, so we decided to throw a little party for the March birthday boys, at least the little ones (the dad's w/birthdays we fine not being spotlighted this day) Tanner, Anson & Lauren's son Ashton are all March babies. We got together at Grandma's house, ate lots of food, had cake, played, played, played (while the adults relaxed a little) then opened presents. It's always fun to get together with family!
My cute sister Lauren
Cousins! (a few are missing from the picture)
Birthday boys blowing out candles (say that 5x fast!)
Devin, wasn't forgotten! Yeah new shirts and tie! --- what a goof... :)

2 comments:

Maleen said...

I can't believe that I haven't found your blog all this time while I have been reading Dani's.
What a cute family you have and congrats on your new addition!!!

Erin Dooley said...

Congratulations on your newest addition. What a cutie!!!