Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh Baby, oh baby...

It's always amazing how much you love a new baby the minute they are finally in your arms. I just can't picture our family without him (other than the additional sleep I would get at night.) Here are some pics of the day our new little prince joined our family.

Induction time... look at that belly!
The joyful siblings
The elated mommy
The proud parents
The beautiful babe

Joseph Palmer Shumate
April 9 - 1:15pm - 8lb 4oz - 19.5"

4 comments:

skye said...

Congrats, Dacia and Devin! You've definitely added another cutie to the bunch! :)

Brandon and Emily said...

Congrats! He is adorable and you look amazing in the before and after photos!

Laura Call said...

He's amazing... what a gorgeous little baby boy! Congratulations!! We're very happy for you guys. Beautiful pictures, too!

Greg & Jen said...

You are amazing Dacia! I can't imagine having four little ones... And doing all that you do. Congratulations! We are so excited for you. He is just so sweet! I can't wait to meet the little guy.

By the way, Jaquilyn did a great job with the pictures.