Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

hawaii no ka oi!





















8 comments:

skye said...

Always nice to see our old stomping grounds. :) Where did you guys stay? Looks like you had lot of fun! It really is the best time of year to be there!

Brooklyn just saw the pictures and asked where you were. When I told her, she asked if you climbed up Diamond Head. She has a good memory of doing that. :)

Greg & Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I hope to make it there someday... It has been on my list of places to travel for quite some time. We are heading to disneyland in June, so it will be awhile before we take another vacation. But maybe next year or the year after. I think it's great that you are giving your kids great memories of traveling abroad.

Erin Dooley said...

As we've been unpacking and dealing with snow I have to say I'm just a little bit Jealous. OK...I'll be honest...very JEALOUS! It's looks like it was beautiful. Those are great pictures too. Your kids are adorable!

Jennie said...

I love the baby toes covered in sand -- so precious! Lucky.

Melissa Calder said...

It looks like you all had a TON of fun! Were the kids surprised? I can't wait to hear what their reaction was!

Laura Call said...

Fun, fun... AND fun!!! Looks gorgeous, warm and sunny... everything I'm dreaming of right now. Tyler and I are getting ready to take a vacation and we'll be hitting the sun and beaches soon, but seeing this post made it that much harder to wait another month or so. Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Hey, I was just catching up on some of your blog posts and read that you got a new camera. My camera is dying and we've been shopping around. I'm overwhelmed and want to talk to people about what they have... will you email me and tell me what you bought and if you're liking it so far, etc. I'd really appreciate it. I'm pretty sure you have my email. I'm trying to make a decision in the next day or two. Thanks so much, Dacia!

Dani Dooley said...

Looks like a great vacation but we really missed you when you were gone! Love you sis.

Shatzi Webster said...

I can't believe you guys went to HAWAII! How cool is that?!? I'm jealous....winter is ETERNAL in Idaho!