I don't have a picture for this post. I know. Annoying. But, I just had to share this before I get distracted by all the things I've been working on today [2 boys with stomach bug, canning beans, baking rolls, cleaning house, laundry, race director stuff... just to name a few!] I just couldn't wait for my camera to upload all the cute pictures I took yesterday. Hopefully I will make it to that part of my list tomorrow.
Elliana had been taking her [longer] nap for the day and I hadn't heard a peep from her. I knew she would be waking soon, but didn't want to rush her, I had plenty to keep me busy. I stepped into my room, barely peeking one eye around the corner. I was expecting a quietly slumbering baby, but instead, from across the room I was met with a giant grin and a wave. A WAVE! And then a giggle. It was so adorable. I wish at that perfect moment of sweet babiness I could replay what I saw and share it all with you. This girl just melts my heart. Over. and. over.
Monday, March 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment