I'm sitting on the plane, flying home from our 3 week trip to Washington. I'm taking advantage of a slightly distracted 2 year old and the in flight wi-fi. Isn't technology grand.
It's been a busy 3 weeks. There is so much that I want to update on, and it will come. It might take me a little while to find the time, and all the right words, but it will come.
We've been very busy, first with Ella's funeral and burial and then my first half marathon, then recooperating, playing, visiting family and friends, eating way too much good food, taking lots of pictures and so, so much more.
We have thoroughly enjoyed our time visiting home, and we are anxious to get back to our home in SC. Departing was definitely bitter sweet.


1 comment:
So...fun to see you and your sweet family!=-) Safe flying and will stay in touch!=-) Love you dear friend!=-)
Post a Comment