Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

April?

Who says life goes to fast?

I sure do. April and only my second post? Pretty sad. Maybe someday I will get into the habit of keeping up to date. Life throws everything fast doesn't it? I have been sooo busy! 3 kids, stay at home mom, my own business keeping me super busy... callings, you name it. Life is great, but it sure does fly by...

There are those precious moments that you cherish so much. Rocking your baby girl to sleep... helping your boys race around the house... watching your children figure out something new... It's amazing the dimension that children add to your life. I love them so much! I couldn't imagine my life without them... it might actually be a little dull. It's this silly dilemma most mothers deal with... you have that strong desire to just get a moment to yourself, to be pampered... to get a break, but oft times after awhile you remember that no matter how crazy those children can make you at times, you wouldn't change it a bit.

Tanner, Anson, Gabriella... I love you!

No comments: